Recovering Sign-in Information: Password
If you've forgotten your Google Account password or are receiving the message 'Username and password do not match' when you try to sign in to your Google Account, please visit the password-assistance page and enter your username.
- For Google Accounts without Gmail: the full email address you used to create your account.
- For Google Accounts with Gmail: everything before '@gmail.com'
For Google Accounts without Gmail:A message containing instructions to reset your password will be sent to the address registered as your Google Account username.
For Google Accounts with Gmail:
- If you've signed in or tried to sign in to your account in the past 24 hours, and you have an alternate email address listed on your Google Account, you'll receive a message at that address containing instructions to reset your password.
- If you've signed in, or tried to sign in to your account in the past 24 hours, but you don't have an alternate email address listed in your Google Account, please wait 24 hours before trying to reset your password. After 24 hours, you'll be able to reset your password by answering your security question. If your account has been idle for 24 hours, answer your security question, and select a new password.
Note: if you haven't received your password-assistance email, you can check some troubleshooting steps.
Recovering Sign-in Information: Username
If you don't use Gmail with your account, your username is the full email address used to create your account (e.g., myname@example.
If you're not sure what email address you used to create your Google Account, you can find out by entering possible email addresses at the password-assistance page. After completing the CAPTCHA, you'll receive a message stating either that there are no accounts in our system for your email address, or that we've sent you an email with a link to reset your password.
Note: unless you added an alternate email address to your account, we won't be able to email you your account username.
For Gmail users, please follow these steps to retrieve your username:
- Visit the username-assistance page.
- Enter your alternate email address in the 'Email' field (your alternate email address is the one you provided when you signed up for Gmail).
- Click Submit.
- Type the characters in the picture into the text box, and click Submit.
- Check your alternate email account for a list of Gmail usernames associated with your alternate email address.
- If you received an email from the Gmail team at your alternate address after signing up, you can also retrieve your username from that message. Keep in mind that we won't be able to help you recover your username, unless you can access your alternate email address.
- If you didn't enter an alternate email address when you signed up for Gmail, and you received an invitation to sign up, you may be able to retrieve your username by clicking the link in your Gmail invitation.
" V "
Tidak dibenarkan mengiklan.