Saturday, July 26, 2008

{ KELANTAN-KITA } S-H-A-R-I-M-I M-U-H-A-M-A-D has invited you to join Friendster

Friendster You're Invited
S-H-A-R-I-M-I You're invited to join S-H-A-R-I-M-I M-U-H-A-M-A-D's network of friends.


By joining Friendster, you can reconnect with old friends, meet new friends, start a blog, build a custom profile, keep track of birthdays, and so much more!

You can even stay in touch if you move away, switch email addresses, or lose your mobile phone.


Join S-H-A-R-I-M-I's Network
Friendster members you may know...
Tengku Rostam
Tengku Rostam
SweetieHoney
SweetieHoney
Adnin
Adnin
Nazri
Nazri
S-H-A-R-I-M-I
S-H-A-R-I-M-I
man
man
dyaluviez
dyaluviez
mohd khir
mohd khir
aidil azlan
aidil azlan
Copyright 2002-2008 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. U.S. Patent No. 7,069,308, 7,117,254 & 7,188,153
568 Howard Street, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
Privacy Policy | Unsubscribe | Terms of Service
__._,_.___

Bersama memperkasakan ICT di Kelantan
http://www.kokpasir.com  http://pusatsumber.kokpasir.com




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: