Thursday, May 31, 2012

Re: { KELANTAN-KITA } ★It doesn't take much of your time!★cyber_king_6996◆



Ganah demo Iz,
Tel cap gapo demo beli.

Berapa harga
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

From: FAIEZ MOHAMAD <iez_starfish@hotmail.com>
Sender: Kelantan-kita@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:16:27 +0800
To: <cyber_king_6996@yahoo.com>
ReplyTo: Kelantan-kita@yahoogroups.com
Subject: { KELANTAN-KITA } ★It doesn't take much of your time!★cyber_king_6996◆

 

Hi dear!
  how are you doing?
  I have a good news to share with you. several days ago, I got a new mobile from my relative, it is so good that I like it verymuch.
My relative told that he bought it online , the price is not high. but it is really beautiful, maybe you are also are interested in it.
  The online store is {{{{{{  
www.wang-ping6。info   }}}}}}
  In addition, I want to express my sincere thanks for your attention.
This is a valuable chance, hope you will grasp it!
  God bless you!    

                                  iez_starfish
 
 
 
   2012/5/31 19:12:2
 
 



__._,_.___


Kanopi (Khemah) untuk disewa. Memerlukan  sila lawati http://www.kokpasir.com/kanopi




Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments: