"Please accept my apology if you received multiple copies of this emails"
"Appreciate if you could forward this message to your colleagues /students /individuals that may benefit from this training programmes".
Assalamu'alaikum w.b.t. and salam sejahtera,
Dear Y.Bhg. Datuk / Dato' / Datin / Prof. / Dr. / Sir and Madam,
INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN UNIVERSITI SAINS MALAYSIA PUBLIC TRAINING PROGRAMS : FEBRUARY – JUNE 2014
On behalf of Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) and their respective schools and centres, I am inviting interested parties (from public and private sectors including NGOs) to participate in various training programs organise by various schools and centres of USM, Penang.
Those programs are:
1. INTRODUCTION TO MEMBRANE COMPUTING WITH APPLICATIONS IN IMAGE ANALYSIS on 18 & 19 February 2014 at Kompleks ЄUREKA, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
2. THE ART OF WRITING PUBLISHABLE SCIENTIFIC MANUSCRIPT AND BEYOND on 3 & 4 March 2014 at Eastin Hotel, Penang.
3. PRINCIPLES AND APPLICATION OF ADSORPTION BY ACTIVATED CARBON on 10 March 2014 at Eastin Hotel, Penang.
4. CHARACTERIZATION OF ENGINEERING MATERIALS - ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE TO SOLVE ENGINEERING ISSUE on 20 & 21 March 2014 at Sains@USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
5. STATISTICAL APPLICATION TRAINING PROGRAM on 26 & 27 March 2014 at Sains@USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
6. SURFACE ANALYSIS TECHNIQUES on 2, 3 & 4 April 2014 at Sains@USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
7. COVARIANCE BASED–STRUCTURAL EQUATIONS MODELLING (CB-SEM) ITS APPLICATION on 9 & 10 April 2014 at Sains@USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
8. IDENTIFYING GENUINE AND RELIABLE TECHNICAL INFORMATION on 28 April 2014 at Sains@USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
9. RESEARCH METHODOLOGY AND RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS on 19 & 20 May 2014 at Sains@USM, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang.
10. ANALYSIS OF QUESTIONNAIRES USING SPSS on 18 & 19 June 2014 at School of Civil Engineering, USM Engineering Campus, Penang.
11. DESIGN OF ENGINEERING EXPERIMENTS on 25 & 26 June 2014 at School of Civil Engineering, USM Engineering Campus, Penang.
Kindly open Usains Educational Services website below:
More Info : Brochure : Registration & Enquiries:
Khairol Anuar Mohammed,
USAINS Holding Sdn. Bhd. (Co. No.: 473883-H)
(wholly-owned by USM)
11800 USM, Penang.
(E) email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
(Kindly send to both email addresses)
(DL): 04-653 4372 ; (M): 012-286 9048
(F): 04-657 2210
Appreciate it if you could forward this to your colleagues and friends who might be interested.
I would like to thank you for your cooperation.
Have a nice day.
*For company that contributes to HRDF, ALL PROGRAMS are claimable under the HRDF SBL Scheme – subject to HRDF approval.